- About the Journal
Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Sasambo?
Go to Login
- Jurnal Pengamas Kesehatan Sasambo receives papers scientific articles, and scientific case reports that have never been published in other media.
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format with 1.5 spaces, utilizes a 10-point font of Time New Roman. The maximum script length is 10 pages. The manuscript is written in appropriate Indonesian grammar. The editorial board has the right to revise the grammar without changing its substance.
- The citation utilizes the name of the author, year, and page, (body note) like the following example: (Atmarita, 2016). The author should use tools like Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote for constructing the references.
- The systematic in writing including:
- The title is written in Bahasa and informative, concise, and not too long or short (5 -12 words) with Times New Roman font, size 11 pt Bold, 1 spacing.
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- A title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
- The title page should include the title of the manuscript only. The names of authors should be deleted to ensure the double-blinding of the paper during the peer review process.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written, about the most important ideas and contain the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in an Indonesian and English language with 150-200 words maximum.
- If the article was written in Bahasa, the abstract should be written in Bahasa and English properly. If the article was written in English, the abstract should be written only in English.
- Abstract for each language only allowed to be written in 1 paragraph with 1 column format
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
An introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitles. It is written in the form of paragraphs with a length of 15-20% of the article's length and contains:
- Background or research rational
- Theoretical basis (literature review in brief)
The method is written with a length of 15-20% of the length of the article and contain:
- The study design
- Data collection techniques and data sources
- Method of data analysis
Results and Discussion
Results and discussion are presented with a length of 60-70% of the article's length. The results represent a major part of scientific articles containing:
- Results of data analysis
- Results of hypothesis testing
- It can be presented with a table or graph to clarify results verbally
- Discussion is an important part of the entire scientific article. The purposes of the discussion are: answer the research problem, interpret the findings, integrate the findings of research into the existing knowledge, and formulate a new theory or modify the existing theories.
- A serial number that is used is number (1), (2), (3), and so on, do not need to use a composite number. Hyphens should not change the serial number.
- Contain conclusions and recommendations.
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specify to whom and for what recommendation intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
- The Acknowledgment is given to the lender
References (Daftar Pustaka)
- Contain literature that is referenced in the content, arranged alphabetically, and written in the APA (American Psychological Association) system.
- Fully written, appropriate with the references in the content
- Only load literature referenced in the content
- The source of references is 80% from literature published last 10 years.
- References are at least 80% from research articles in journals or research reports.
- An article should refer to the article published in the JKP journal.
- Bibliography format is APA
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author who submits the manuscript does so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article will be submitted to the Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram as the publisher of the journal.
Copyright includes the exclusive right to reproduce and transmit this article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and other similar reproductions, as well as its translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmissions by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. shall be permitted only by written permission of the Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram.
The Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram, Editor In Chief and Team Editor strive to ensure that no data or statements are false or misleading, published or published. in the journal.
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.