Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author who submits the manuscript does so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article will be submitted to the Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram as the publisher of the journal.
Copyright includes the exclusive right to reproduce and transmit this article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and other similar reproductions, as well as its translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmissions by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. shall be permitted only by written permission of the Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram.
The Jurnal Kesehatan Prima Unit Research and Community of Polytechnic of Mataram, Editor In Chief and Team Editor strive to ensure that no data or statements are false or misleading, published or published. in the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.